Sunday 1 July 2012

Gym Goddess training Day One

Today I faced a choice
A. Stay in bed/on the sofa/at my desk and sleep/read/stalk on Facebook
B. Get OUT
and this time I opted for option B. So with that in mind I put on my black shorts that make my legs look like tree trunks and make my stomach loathe me and I went out of my house jamming to a bit of Beach Boys of course.
I won't lie - it was a 20 minute walk and I'm sure snails were overtaking me, but fresh air does you good and  it let me clear my head. It's funny how easy it is to get into Step 5 in How To MTFO but today I got there.
Unsurprisingly, when I returned home my legs hadn't remarkably grown longer or thinner but I still felt I'd achieved something - which isn't difficult when lately my only achievement has been the days I've changed out of my PJs...
Keep you posted when I'm so uber-athletic that they'll let me into the Olympics (hey it could happen..),
Grammar Gal

No comments:

Post a Comment