Saturday 5 May 2012

The good guy just messes things up

No judgements, please!
I'm not sure how many of you find yourselves randomly Facebook stalking people you vaguely know (but, if you're human and have a Facebook account then I'm guessing this applies to all of you), but I've just found myself rather hooked on stalking Prince. Then one thing led to another and BAM! I'm in a daydream where he's taken me on a date. On this date he neither smokes nor talks about wild nights he's had. It's relaxing and rather silent; we're at Hayes Park (since that's equidistant from where we both live) and I'm enjoying myself.

What on earth?!

It really all comes down to the crucial questions: good boy vs. bad boy.
On the one side you have a boy who smokes and drinks and skateboards and sings. On the other side you have a boy who never drinks, has never smoked, plays football and can sing (but doesn't know it).
Now, I'm still happy with my decision to go for Knight, but Knight hasn't contacted in a while and darling Greg did say "He's Just Not That Into You" for a reason...



No comments:

Post a Comment