Thursday 10 May 2012

Girl Intuition...

Some people are amazing at maths - as in, they are supernaturally good and can do sums with 3 digits in their minds within seconds. Some people can run long distances without sweating or looking like a general plonker. Some people can flirt with members of the opposite sex without making fools out of themselves.
But, alas, I have none of these superpowers - I have the Ultimately Awful Superpower - the Paranoia That Often Turns Out To Be Justified power. Remember when Knight and I weren't talking a few months back and I thought he might not like me anymore? Well, shortly afterwards, BAM! He had a girlfriend. Now that sixth sense is calling me again, because we aren't talking and yet his ex-girlfriend is writing on his wall according to my Home Newsfeed.
Basically, RF thinks I should genuinely MTFO but I can't bring myself to give up on Knight when I finally admitted I fancy the pants off of him, and the feeling is mutual. But he needs to give me SOMETHING to fight for - it doesn't feel like he cares. I feel like Neville Longbottom - forgotten in the corner whilst he goes off and has a whale of a time doing whatever it is that he's doing.

Oh why oh why is my superpower a bitch?

No comments:

Post a Comment