Sunday 8 April 2012

Oooh it's exactly 1am and I have to get up in 5 and a half ours. Effort to leave this comfortable position - in my comfy babygrow, snuggled up in a blanket and I have to move a whole 1metre to reach my bed. Effort.

Recently in my life a big fat nothing has happened. You will be, ofc, thrilled to hear that I've been working today (why oh why is my life so exciting?!).
But, rest assured, in around 3 months things will get a lot more exciting. Starting with me burning all of my notes. Then leaving my house. It may take a bit of adjustment to get used to the fresh oxygen and the bright sunlight compared to this dimly-lit study but hey-ho it's a sarcrifice I'm going to make.

There's nothing to update on the Knight front (sorry to disappoint) - he hasn't called/texted/attempted to make contact. Maybe that ship's setting sail again..? Or maybe he's just busy...

Whatever it may be, I think we're both too busy to meet up so we'll see what happens after the exams a.k.a. Torture is over.

It's too late - no, it's too EARLY - to be considering these issues.
Night/Morning all,
Grammar Gal xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment