Unfortunately, I still have not received closure from X (Knight) and I'm not sure when I ever will! I am only certain of the following things:
1. I did reject him.
2. He seemed OK about it.
3. He got himself a girlfriend in Africa and then ditched her.
4. Things became icy between us, talked slightly less.
5. I told him I loved him (and Awesome also left him a message confirming this).
6. X ignored both of these messages, and continued to ignore me.
7. Magic FM DOES make you cry, especially Celine Dion's "All By Myself" which I dutifully added to my iPod today...
8. X was The Exception To The Rule - since he was awesome, witty and sarcastic, as well as sweet, gentleman-like and quirky. I know now that there are no others like him out there, having talked to RF and realising what he, Afro, Y, Beaver, Duke and Prince all have in common - they aren't X and they are just...meh.
9. I'm a complete twat.
10. I have awesome friends who don't mind the fact I'm a complete twat (a.k.a. Awesome and her surprisingly helpful advice)
And, thus concludes another day. Plan for the next two hours? Wallowing to "It must have been love [but it's over now]" all the way!
But maybe after Valentines Day, where couples are found snogging at every corner of the street (except where I live, since everyone here is old..) I will finally accept that X is not coming back. Perhaps this could bring closure? Or perhaps it will bring on a tidal wave of depression, resulting in me singing "The One That Got Away" at full volume in the shower...
Wish me luck,