Friday 23 December 2011

The hermit leaves her house :O

No, you did not misread that - I left my room today :O. I'll admit tis rather shocking that I ventured out of my house, but there you have it - I am The New Me in the making! So at the ungodly hour of 9 AM  I went to Bluewater avec ma mere (sneaky bit of sophisticated french in there) and it was actually no horrendous. Normally, our shopping trips consist of me being dragged to "three" (a.k.a. thirteen) different clothes shops, trying on everything, before realising that - shock horror - I don't like anything -.- And the worst bit of all is where you are mid-way through getting dressed and then your mum opens the curtain, thrusts more clothes into your arms and justifies her actions because it's "all girls" so "nobody cares" - WHO CARES?! A HUMAN IS A HUMAN?! Oh the humiliation!
Today, however, we just bought some bedsheets and went to Ed's Diner. Now, I've wanted to go to Ed's Diner for...four months or so now, but my friends wouldn't really be into that - and I'm in a group of 11 really close-knit friends, so we would take over the whole shop. But  today I visited there with my Ma and it was really amazing - like I felts as if I was in a 50s American film or something - with the yummy banana milkshake and even yummier waiter who served us. Well, it was with this divine waiter that I test-trialled The New Me and, I must admit it didn't go too badly - I gave him a broad smile and he gave me one in return - VOILA twas magic :') I think that The New Me's superpower shall be her smile..
But I'm really tired - like actually exhausted, because I stayed up until quarter to 1 last night (well, this morning..) talking with Knight. And I don't even remember what we were talking about! He's just so easy to talk to that I didn't want to go to sleep. At 12:45 when we finally decided to call it a night, I just couldn't go to sleep so I put my iPod on shuffle and the first song that came on was "Everlasting Love" - now, I'm a believer of fate and destiny, and I think that's a sign.
Another sign came last night when I was watching Made In Chelsea Christmas Special (IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN IT HEN STOP READING NOW OR IT SHALL BE RUINED FOR YOU) where the main girl, Caggie, is best friends with this boy, Spencer. Now, some people say that Knight and I have a relationship like Caggie and Spencer, and I sort of agree - they are more than friends but less than boyfriend-girlfriend. But then in last night's episode, the two of them got together, meaning all their uncertainty about their relationship was over. Again, that's a sign isn't it??
Lastly, my star sign says "There is love, there is hope, there is happiness." instore for me :O
It's just fate - starcrossed lovers like Romeo and Juliet, without the dying part.
Keep you posted,
Grammar Gal

No comments:

Post a Comment