Saturday 23 November 2013

So you're back, from out of space

I spent around 10 years of my life learning about maths. I learned (kinda) how to add, subtract, divide and how to find 'x'. But what I didn't learn at school is how to deal with an ex when you still kinda like them.
You all know the power that curly haired guy has over me. He's basically my kryptonite. So when he tells me that he was in love with me, that I deserve more than Humbug and that he misses me, I feel like I've gone into a war-zone without any armour.
I don't know what to say! Are things with me and humbug ok? Yes, I guess
But CHG is just so...manipulative.
He makes me feel like he's 'Da One'. Oh, I don't know. Maybe it's the countless 'this-is-my-last-shot's talking...
Keep you posted,
With love from your tipsy gypsy, Grammar Gal xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment