Saturday 31 March 2012

1. Knight [X] if you are reading this then stop right now.
I'm warning you.
********************************

As you know today was the meet-up with Knight. It was really lovely - probs one of my favourite get-togethers yet. Now, I'm just going to warn you that by the end of this blog post you will be thinking "Then why the hell aren't you going out with him?" And this is a very good question. The answer is that I need to focus on my exams. But after they are over things will be a LOT different...
Back to the meeting... We went around Southbank and we saw the same busker at Covent Garden from ages ago which was lovely. And he held my hand too which is just awesome (and now when I play "Never have I ever" with my friends I can drink to the 'hand-holding' bit).
He was really tactile all day actually - kissing me on the forehead (which is so sweet), kissing my hand, picking me up and spinning me around (which was just brilliant) and multiple hugs. 
What a gent.
So, yeah, it was an absolutely perfect day where the only bad thing was that he was smoking NON-STOP - as in, he had 8 within 2 hours. I hate smokers... But, hey, c'est la vie..
:)
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment