Sunday 30 October 2011

Au revoir - but before I go I have something to confess...

Right, tomorrow I leave for France and to say I'm shit-scared is the BIGGEST understatement of the century. Tonight has been MANIC - I forgot my coat at school and had to drive there and run for my life, whilst casually bumping into 2 of my teachers and passing by in awkward conversation..as you do...
So, the exchange starts tomorrow. GAAAAAAAA this means I need to actually be friends with the popular girls in my school for a week (!) which will be good, because I judge popular/beautiful girls way too quickly and take an instant dislike to them, so being stuck with a group of them for 7 days should sort me out.
OK, now that's off my chest I have a confession to make. I think I have a crush on Duke. Don't get me wrong I still love Knight - although I just texted him that I've packed and he said "where are you going?" when I have told him in detail about my visit to France. I think that the Knight is attractive because he's older and cooler and just really funny. Whereas, Duke is my age and really sweet and open. They're both brilliant guys. Dammit.
I know, I know, what on EARTH is wrong with me?! I have spent all of my adolescence so far looking for the perfect guy and he staggers into my life (the Knight in Shiny Abercrombie and Fitch) and now I'm not sure about him. This is like that God-awful book "Angus, Thongs..." where she finds her Sex God and then decides he's a bit naff and moves on. Oh my lord, what if I turn into that annoying character?! What was her name...Georgia, that's it! Well, if that does happen and I start saying things like "fabbity fab with knobs on" then it's official: I have lost it.
Keep you posted [well, I'll let you know how Paris goes],
Grammar Gal 

No comments:

Post a Comment